The Arciterra Advantage
Arciterra’s tenants and their overall success are what drive value in our centers. We take pride in attracting and retaining tenants that create synergy and drive business for their neighbor tenants. The following characteristics, along with highly-competitive rents, entice tenants to our centers.
- Above average household incomes – higher incomes provide more tenant options
- Properties located at a signalized intersection – superior access equates to customer convenience
- Densely populated trade area – being close to a large number of shoppers provides more opportunity for our tenants
- Strong combined traffic counts – high traffic equates to more opportunities to attract tenants and for the tenants to attract customers
- Properties shadow anchored or anchored by national retailers such as Super Walmart or national grocers such as Kroger – close proximity to national tenants drives foot traffic
While each center does not necessarily possess each characteristic listed above our overall acquisition criteria is focused on providing as many of these characteristics as possible for the benefit of our tenants.